We've done 100 posts. Remarkable. I feel like a successful blogger. This wasn't a flash in the pan or the "greatest idea" that only lasted a couple of weeks. Thank you for encouraging me along the way. I don't think I've had made it this far if I thought there was nobody out there.
That sort of reads like a goodbye. It is NOT a goodbye. It's a "Please, please keep reading." I've made some changes to the blog recently and I wanted to share them with you.
1. Simpler background. For whatever reason, Blogger is having trouble consistently displaying images. I've simplified the wallpaper et. al. so that, hopefully, everything will load for you in a manner that allows you to read the text.
2. I've added an "about" page. The "about" page is my first foray away from a single main page. I have ideas for other pages and if you have any suggestions (lists, links, organization, whatever) please post them in the comments. In the meantime, please be sure to enjoy my shout-out to Ann Rand - the "Who is Jon Stark?" page. - before you go there, the shout-out is just the title. The page is about... Jon Stark.
3. Category buttons at the bottom of the post. You can vote for whether or not a post is cool or not cool. You aren't going to hurt my feelings by doing anything except not using the boxes. I thrive on feedback and wither without criticism.
4. There are "like" buttons for Facebook, Google +, and Twitter. If you enjoy a particular post, don't be shy about sharing it.
5. And speaking of sharing - Rejected and Alone is now on Facebook. If you're a Facebook junkie, why don't you click on over and "like" the page. For some silly reason, FB requires a certain number of likes before you have access to their toolkit. The page isn't fancy right now, but it's another presence. "I'm on my way, Jerry."
Do you like the daily features? Is there a type of post you find much more enjoyable than others? Which topics make you click away before you finish the first paragraph? I'm WRITING this for me, but WHAT I WRITE is for you. What do you want to know about?