Thursday, April 24, 2014

"What're you, crazy, that's lemming talk!"

We’re off to the big town.  A couple of weeks late a few metro cards short of the cherry blossoms, but it’s still spring.  #4 doesn’t understand why anyone would want to go to a botanical garden.  I had a similar thought when I was his age but that first visit – in the midst of Prince Charles marrying Dianna – convinced me that being able to walk from desert to rain forest was cool enough to visit any garden out there.


On a completely unrelated note, I’ve had a bit of a breakthrough on the concept for the next script.  Found a new idea that really bolsters one I’ve been kicking around for a year.  Might be go time as the next project, when this draft of Falling Star is finished.  Hopefully in a week.


No comments:

Post a Comment