Thursday, August 29, 2013

"I'm your partner. That means I'm with you until the wheels fall off."

Must See TV again already?  Life sure is flying by.  Today will be short, I have a project I'm working on and am anxious to get back to it.  Hopefully this won't end up being mocked the same way my dog training project was - apparently I'm the only one who thinks it's a good idea to teach a border collie the command "Ottoman", no matter how cute he is curled up on mine.
 

We are big fans of streaming - on demand commercial free - but there are some shows you can't stream from Netflix, you have to order the DVDs.  It's a little less convenient but you generally get some extras that aren't available through the download.  Remember the bonus content when movies first came out on DVD?  Some TV shows still have that and they can be great fun.

Last night, after the regular episode, I called my dog to the ottoman and started a special feature called "Seamus and Jon" on disc 5, season 2 of that show I'm always going on and on about.

So what?  I'll tell you what.  Seamus and Jon watched "Seamus and Jon" on TV and it was fun.  That's what.

No comments:

Post a Comment