Saturday, April 19, 2014

Goodbye, Denver.

I’m sure that you have been wondering about the pictures this week.  They haven’t really been especially related to the posts and seem sort of random.  If you haven’t been wondering that don’t tell me, I have this fantasy that you, my faithful readers, carefully analyze my work and seek hidden meanings and such.

Let’s review, shall we?  What’s the commonality between Good Luck Charlie, Last Man Standing, Doctor Quinn Medicine Woman, and Things to do in Denver When You’re Dead?  (Mork and Mindy wasn’t really a good choice, but is still sort of connected.)

I’ve been on the road.  And today, as I write, I’m sitting at DIA waiting for my plane so I can say, “Good bye.” to Denver.

Hey, look!  Denver is saying Good bye back.



No comments:

Post a Comment